February 25, 2013

Truth: I live a boring life.

 photo IMG_2426_zps1a073b29.png
 photo IMG_2425_zps257bfd83.png
 photo IMG_2427_zpsc90f2181.png
Outfit details: Thrifted jcrew shirt, husbands very old AE jeans, thrifted bag, thrifted target flats, and thrifted handmade beanie.

Here's the thing... my life is... well... very boring at the moment. I am currently looking for a job, so i'm home a lot. I am not going to school because my husband is going at the moment and we can't afford for both of us to go full time. I don't just go out everyday with friends and what not. I am basically home everyday. Exciting right. And other than putting on work out clothes to go to the gym everyday, i don't necessarily get dressed up daily, actually sometimes i just rock the workout wear all day long. This day I decided to run some errands to salt lake with my husband. I sat in the car most of the time while he did some work errands. Afterwards we grabbed a bite to eat at a favorite brazilian bakery and headed home which i proceeded to fall asleep in the car, at 8:00 at night. We got home and watched a couple of our favorite shows that's on tv friday nights, Undercover boss and shark tank. Then it was husband's turn to fall asleep, the poor guy is always so tired that he can't lay on a couch without falling asleep, and by now i was wide awake and feeling crummy so i decided to head to the gym late at night. I was there for an hour and then headed home. AND THAT ladies and gentlemen was our EXCITING friday night. I'm sure you were all on the edge of your seats from all the excitement going on here. Just thought i'd share a little truth from my daily life.

Today i'm linking up with:
Momtrends/ Glamamom/ Bon Bon Rose Girls- Monday Mingle
Lowercase Letters- Miscellany Mondays
Covered in Grace- Monday Meet Up
Sami's Shenanigans- Weekend Update
Watch Out For the Woestmans- Watch What I'm Wearing
Not Dead Yet Style- Visible Monday
Claire Justine oxox- Creative Mondays
Modern Modest Beauty- Sunday Style
The Things We Find Inside- I Love My Online Friends
Peacoats and Plaid- GFC Collective
Still Being Molly- YOLO Mondays

19 comments:

Always Maylee said...

I love the casual outfit, you look so cute!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Sue @ A Colourful Canvas said...

I think we are all just ready for spring, not boring at all.

I love your boyfriend jeans. They are the Real deal. I think I need to distress mine some more. And with the shoes...just how I'd style them too.

Sue xo

Nancy said...

Good luck with the job hunt! My life isn't that exciting either. =)
Adore your beanie!
xo,
nancy

http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

Reva said...

Had to pop in!
Love you laid back style and I too lead a boring life,cudos!
Reva
revasrags2roses.blogspot.com

Patti said...

Your life isn't boring, it's normal!! : > Love your casual look, and thanks for linking up to Visible Monday.

Kristina said...

Ca-uuuute beanie! I've been searching for a new one :)

Kristina said...

Oh! And I can't believe you thrifted those awesome Target flats, I definitely debated buying for forever..but ended up not caving in.

Angela said...

Yay so glad your back to blogging again. I missed ya!
Method Clothe

Rachel Sayumi. said...

look atchu, postin outfits again! YAY! ootd? more like #tootd (thrifted outfit of the day)... or not, cuz it looks like tooted... lol

anyways, awkward.


LOVE the outfit. so casual effortlessly chic!

Grace said...

There's nothing wrong with a little casual now and again, especially when you look so cute! Love the shoes.

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more! You can find me at meandmr.com

-Melanie @meandmr.com

Unknown said...

Ana, I love this fun and casual look! It's all cute and casual, then bam! a bit o' glitter and glitz at the toes. So adorable! :) Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find yours!!! ~Sarah of Sarah Hulbert Style

Claire Justine said...

Great looks :) thanks for sharing with us at Creative Mondays...

perfumehk said...

nice blog . i like it
Parfum pas cher.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Diggin' the sparkles with the stripes!

Zoe Alexander UK said...

Such a cute and casual look Anna!
Zoe Alexander

Claire Justine said...

Thanks again for linking up with us last week, featuring your post this week :)

Chantal Meade said...

Omg, I love shark tank too!!!!!
-Chantal
Www.stilldeeper.blogspot.com

Annie said...

Sometimes it's nice to have a low key night (or several) :) LOVE those jeans, and your bag is too cute!

Annie
$1,000 Visa gift card giveaway!